Campus Travel has a dedicated team of group travel specialists that can expertly manage all your group travel requests and charter requirements. Campus Travel’s groups team has the proven ability to handle a wide range of group travel requirements and can coordinate itineraries for groups of all sizes and ages. No matter how complex, large or detailed your research or academic trip is, our Group Travel team will make organising the logistics a breeze.
Our Group Travel specialists will manage:
- the negotiation of group discounted airfares, accommodation and ground transport
- all reservations — air, hotel and ground transport
- itinerary development and group trip logistics
- venue, conference or room bookings
- arrival registration and information desks at venues
- pre, during or post-conference tours.
Benefits of working with Campus Travel’s Groups Team
- Working with a group travel specialist you’ll receive seamless management, time and cost savings and traveller security.
- We’ll use your group volume to negotiate lower prices for you.
- Booking in advance.
- Flexible conditions on your hotel rates.
- Value adding services only available for group trips.
- Post-trip debriefings that are designed to identify any issues, analyse your spend to increase savings on future travel and continually improve your organisation’s group travel experience.
School group travel
Are your school trips helping to change the world for the better?
It’s been proven that school trips have the power to transform young lives – sparking life-long passions. But the key to a memorable group travel experience is preparation. A well organised group trip with a dynamic itinerary that has been specially created for your young students has the power to leave an indelible impression. If you are looking for personal and professional trip coordination, inspiring itineraries and unique experiences for your group travellers, Campus Travel offers highly experienced travel consultants that have many years of experience in school group travel.
Our priority is to remove the stress out of trip coordination by expertly dealing with travel suppliers and negotiating the best prices for airfares, accommodation and ground transport.
Do you need advice on travel risk management, visas, local tour guides, trip payment plans, insurance, payment methods, expense management or complex freight and logistics? Our consultant can help your school to plan both domestic and international travel that takes into account the students’ ages and special interests – including cultural and language study tours, ski trips and travel to major sporting competitions.
Plus by having Campus Travel manage all of your arrangements, we know where your group is at all times and we have 24/7 assistance provided by experienced in-house consultants.
Contact our Group Travel Team
T: 1300 724 349
F: +61 03 9026 3009
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
(excluding National Public Holidays)