The safety of your people is paramount. We offer 24/7 global emergency travel support and services as part of Campus Travel SAFE. Our after-hours team is based in Brisbane and can provide personal support no matter what time or where you are located.
Campus Travel SAFE includes:
- Safety and security - Our teams will ensure your travellers have the right advice, visas and information prior to travel. Our consultants are available 24/7 globally for traveller support and safety.
- Alerts and Advice - Campus Travel is partnered with global intelligence company iJET International. This ensures our people are across events, news and emergencies as they happen around the world. We use this travel intelligence to alert clients of breaking news that may impact their travel.
- Find me - using reporting we can immediately track each traveller in an emergency. Booking all of your travel with Campus Travel ensures your organisation has complete visibility of your travellers.
- Emergency Assist - our emergency assist team provides support 24/7/365 days for all situations. Your travellers will always have someone to call in an emergency. Our teams are backed by iJET, which operate on-the-ground global emergency services.
You can count on Campus Travel for 24/7 global support
In an emergency situation, duty of care for your travellers is paramount. You need peace of mind and 24/7 global support for your travellers and your organisation, should they become caught in an emergency. Our people are only ever a phone call or email away and we’re there when you need us no matter where you are calling from or what time it is.
Campus Travel Assist - after-hours bookings, changes and support -:
Need assistance with your travel arrangements when our office is closed? Please contact Campus Travel Assist:
- 1300 662 703 from your location within Australia
- +61 7 3170 7823 from your location overseas