Campus Travel continues to be Australia’s leading specialist in school travel management, booking more than 2,500 school group trips during 2015 and the first half of 2016.
Named the 2015 Travel Partner of the Year by Australia’s peak travel industry group, BTTB, Campus Travel has consolidated its position as the most experienced and trusted school travel management company. Having managed trips for hundreds of primary and secondary schools since 1998, the niche travel group offers a depth of experience far exceeding that of most other travel operators.
With an increasing number of Australian children under the age of 18 now travelling overseas with their schools each year, Campus Travel is working with schools of all sizes, public and private, across Australia – from Meridan State College and Bethany Lutheran Primary School in Queensland, to Pembroke School in South Australia, and the Geelong and Melbourne Grammar Schools in Victoria.
Key specialist services include:
- Staff and student group travel
- Staff travel for teachers, principals, vice principals, student aides and work experience teachers
- Homestays and exchange programs for staff and students.
Campus Travel’s dedicated group travel specialists manage interstate and overseas school trips ranging from language tours to international sporting competitions, music tours, ski trips, home stays and even space camps.
The team provides Australia’s most comprehensive range of school travel services including:
- Specially designed group travel itineraries, both domestic and international
- Competitive group discounts and deals on airfares, accommodation, ground transport, insurance, excess baggage, meals and local attractions and entry fees
- Travel booking technology and reporting, giving schools complete visibility into their total annual travel spend
- Traveller safety and security, including traveller tracking services and 24/7 emergency assistance
- Flexible payment solutions including invoice accounts and credit card solutions, with the secure backing of the global and financially stable Flight Centre Travel Group.
Through these services, schools benefit from tangible savings on their travel, enjoy more productive and successful school trips, and have greater duty of care processes in place for their travellers.
To book a group trip with Campus Travel's dedicated groups team call 1300 724 349 or email email@example.com