As a member of International SOS (Membership number 12AYCA080047), you are entitled to pre-departure medical and security advice on the countries you are visiting, the risks associated, language translation services, ground transport information, vaccinations required, referrals to reputable doctors, cultural information and more.
Here are 4 top tips to make sure you stay safe and healthy while travelling:
- Card – Have your hard copy International SOS membership card on you. If you do not have a card you can pick one up from ACU finance team. All the assistance centre numbers are on the back of the card.
- App – Download the mobile assistance app. Go to “International SOS” in your app store and enter the ACU membership number: 12AYCA080047 to receive up to date alerts while in-country.
- Portal – Visit the International SOS travel safety portal. The portal is used to educate travellers and help management make decisions around preparation and response.
- Call – If you need more information or in the event of a medical or security emergency always remember to contact International SOS on +61 2 9372 2468. Pre-trip services include specialised travel risk briefings which are supported by an email confirming the details of advice provided
How ACU travellers can best use the International SOS membership (videos)
- International SOS Mitigating Travel Risk – A business trip to India
- International SOS membership video
- International SOS Assistance App Video
Case studies from travellers who have used the service (videos)
- Evacuation from Mexico, Brad's story
- Road accident in Indonesia – Alexis’ Story
- Sabah Earthquake, our clients story