Australian schools can access discounted group travel rates and cut the cost of their travel if they engage a travel management company with strategic supplier relationships.
Australia’s most experienced school travel management specialist, Campus Travel is reducing annual travel spend for schools through the use of preferred suppliers who offer negotiated and preferred group pricing and availability on flights, accommodation and ground transport. These relationships are giving Campus Travel’s clients more competitive rates and deals based on group booking volumes.
With approximately 90 percent of school travel comprised of group trips, schools need to know they are partnering with a travel provider that can secure competitive pricing or the right products for:
- hotels and meals
- ground transport including coach and car hire, and transfer services
- access to schools that particpate in exchange or inter-school competition programs
- travel insurance policies
- excess baggage
- cash passports
- tours and guided treks
- other group activities and programs
- entry fees to venues and attractions.
This is particularly important when dealing with local travel suppliers in other countries, such as local coach companies with whom Australian schools may not be familiar.
Campus Travel partners only with reputable tour, airline, hotel and ground transport suppliers, across Australia and in other parts of the world. These relationships provide priority service, and drive discounted rates and group travel deals that individual schools simply can’t access on their own or through other travel agencies. In addition, Campus Travel’s negotiated group hotel rates and airfares offer flexible terms and conditions, which is important for the frequency of changes associated with group travel.
Campus Travel’s group travel specialists:
- have direct and personal contacts with all the travel suppliers we use
- understand what is ‘good value’ in terms of the overall price and conditions associated with that rate or fare
- benchmark overall school spend on travel to ensure the appropriate discount levels are applied
- This ensures every group trip achieves the best possible value and savings for the school, its students and their families.
To learn more about Campus Travel’s group travel services, or contact the Group Travel Team, call 1300 724 349 or email email@example.com